Changelog #1 since Greenlight
We collected a lot of good feedbacks from Steam’s Greenlight and did everything in the changelog below. We’ll keep collecting feedbacks and improving Vitrum.
- Added user pointer to components to optimize queries for objects using collision objects (performance).
- Improved collision sound effects handler (performance).
- Improved volume calculator when considering barriers between listener and sound source (performance).
- Improved contact trigger queries (performance).
- Improved laser weapon calculation of laser direction (performance).
- Fixed box position relative to screen when holding it.
- Added support to bullet 1.51.
- Added anisotropic filtering to graphics options.
- Changed android’s hands to be kept down when holding no powers.
- Added different sound effects when moving while crouched (slower footsteps rate).
- Added smoothed android movement (more natural motion).
- Added more points to the mouse sensibility slider.
- Changed anisotropic filtering 0x to actually work as a trilinear filter.
- Fixed master volume calculation (now using a natural exponential function).
- Fixed lighting bugs in every stage.
- Fixed assets positions.
- Adjusted stages difficulties.
- Repainted tunnel door’s frame.
- Repainted tunnel ceiling.
- Repainted tunnel floor.
- Modeled and painted tutorial asset.
- Added holographic screen shader to use in the tutorial asset.
- Added tutorial assets through the game.